Thank you so much for all of your prayers and encouragement in the past few weeks. I have truly felt strengthened through the love and prayer you've offered. The past two weeks have been a great time for preparation.
Last week, each member of our team practiced sharing our testimony through an interpreter. This is something that we will do often while we are in Moldova. The church planting ministry we will be working with has strong connections with individual families in the villages where we will be running VBS camps. After running camps in the morning we will have the opportunity to visit with families in the villages and share our testimonies and listen to their stories. Please pray that the Spirit will speak through us in these conversations and give us hearts of humility as we speak and listen.
Another part of our training last week included serving together in a nursing home. This outreach involved singing worship songs and sharing the meaning behind the lyrics with the members of this nursing home. It was such a beautiful thing to sing, "Nothing But the Blood of Jesus" and have half the room of elderly people join us in worship. I know that the ministry I am traveling with (REAL Ministries) does this outreach regularly, and I hope it is something I can join them in again someday.
So, the time of departure has finally come. I will be taking a bus to NYC and then the subway to the airport to meet my dad tomorrow. Please pray that the Lord protects our travels and brings us to Kiev safely. I hope to find internet cafes to update as we travel as well. However, in case I can't update please keep my team in prayer as they will arrive and meet us in Chisinau, Moldova on the 6th of August.
Thank you again for all of your love and support. I will miss you all greatly, but look forward to sharing the experiences the Lord has for my team with you.
In Christ,
Natalie
Im so excited for you. The Lord is going to change you Natalie and you are going to become an even more beautiful warrior in his kingdom as you win over the hearts of others and continue to surrender yourself to God . You are much loved. Xoxo
ReplyDeletepraying
sister Kelly